Since 1982 Gramicci has been making functional clothing for life in the great outdoors. Built for movement and loved by countless cultural movements—what started out in a garage in Ventura, California has travelled to the streets of Tokyo and now, onto its first Global store in London.
In Early 2023 Gramicci will open a flagship retail store in central London to showcase the full breadth of the brand’s offering. We are looking for a store supervisor, experience desirable but not essential.
- Work closely with the manager in shaping retail direction, developing local marketing opportunities and overseeing general operations.
- Merchandise the store to a relevant and high standard.
- Adhere to company stock procedures to ensure good stock management.
- Deal with all store-associated paperwork and be PC / Mac literate.
- Use KPI’s to help drive sales and motivate the store team.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Manage the store team alongside the manager
- Delivering staff training and company policies to store team.
YOU SHOULD BE:
- Affable and capable of managing staff and therein create a pleasant place of work, all the while making it somewhere customers will feel comfortable to spend time and browse.
- Someone with relevant retail experience.
- Aware of and able to deliver the type of customer service Gramicci requires and impress this upon the team.
- Excited by the brand and the products we stock.
- Aware of KPIs and be able to make these meaningful to the rest of the shop team.
- Able to use your initiative, think on your feet and solve problems that may arise in the day to day running of the store.
- Have a keen eye and be obsessive over detail with an ability to merchandise product in a modern and relevant style.
- Be excited at the thought of being part of a forward-thinking business, which has great scope and potential.
Based in Central London (WC2)
If you think this role is for you, then please send your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’re the right person for the job.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Please title any correspondence with: Gramicci Supervisor.