Store Manager, London
Store Manager, London
Since 1982 Gramicci has been making functional clothing for life in the great outdoors. Built for movement, and loved by countless cultural movements—what started out in a garage in Ventura, California has travelled to the streets of Tokyo and now, onto its first Global store in London.
In Early 2023 Gramicci will open a flagship retail store in central London to showcase the full breadth of the brand’s offering.
- Work closely with the wider team to shape retail direction, develop local marketing opportunities and oversee general operations.
- Merchandise the store in a modern fashion led style.
- Adhere to company stock procedures to ensure good stock management.
- Deal with all store-associated paperwork, you should be PC / Mac literate.
- Use KPI’s to help drive sales and motivate your team.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Planning monthly rotas
- Delivering staff training and company policies to your team.
YOU SHOULD BE:
- Affable and capable of managing staff and therein creating a pleasant place of work, all the while making it somewhere customers feel comfortable to spend time and browse.
- Someone with relevant retail experience.
- Aware of and able to deliver the type of customer service the Gramicci brand requires and impress this upon your team.
- Excited by the brand and it’s place in the market.
- Aware of KPIs and be able to make these meaningful to the rest of the shop team.
- Able to use your initiative, think on your feet, and solve problems that may arise in the day to day running of the store.
- Have a keen eye and be obsessive over detail, with an ability to merchandise product in a modern and relevant way.
- Be excited at the thought of being part of a global business, which has huge scope and potential.
- Excellent at recycling and considerate of our effect on the planet without being puritanical.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Central London (WC2)
If you think this role is for you, then please send your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’re the right person for the job.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com Please title any correspondence with: Gramicci Store Manager.