Rhythm Pants: Classic Gramicci pants with an all-over 'rhythm changes' print. 'Rhythm Changes' also commonly referred to as (playing) 'Rhythm' follow the AABA song structure built upon George Gershwin's "I Got Rhythm" chord progression.\
As part of the Book Works collaboration, these pants come with a free matching tote bag.
These pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits, a webbing belt for easy-adjustment of waistband with one hand. They are made from a twill material that can stand up to intense activity and come in colours that bring a sense of presence and style.
- The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Loose relaxed fit and low rise
- Wide around hip with a slight taper to hem
- Made with 100% breathable Cotton Twill fabric
|USA / EU||S||M||L||XL|